We are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal information. This Privacy Notice describes (1) the types of personal information we collect, (2) how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store the information, and (3) your rights as it relates to your personal information.
Adherence to applicable Data Protection Laws
“Personal Information” is defined as any information that can be used to identify an individual either on its own or when that information is combined with other available data. We collects Personal Information to provide services to you, our customers, clients and affiliates, and to operate our business. The Personal Information collected by us is used for our business purposes and in accordance with applicable data protection laws of the jurisdictions in which we operate, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and processes your personal data for legitimate business purposes required to perform our services.
We comply with its obligations under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws by: (1) keeping Personal Information up to date; (2) storing it securely; (3) not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of information; (4) protecting Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure; and (5) ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Information.
In all cases, we process Personal Information only where: (1) you provide consent by furnishing your Personal Information via voluntary submissions on its website (e.g., registering for webinars or ordering our products or services); and/or (2) processing is necessary in the performance of the platform’s services and in providing services to you now or in the future.
How Personal Information is Collected
We collect your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Registration. I collect your Personal Information when you register to attend one of our free webinars and/or register to become an authorized reseller of our products or services.
Types of Personal Information Collected
The types of Personal Information we collect about you depends on the nature of your interaction with my website. Specifically,
- Attending Webinars. When you register to attend one of our free webinars, I collect your first name and email address.
How Your Personal Information is Used
I use Personal Information we collect to serve our legitimate business interests. Personal Information is used in the following ways:
- We use Personal Information received in response to surveys, questionnaires or user polls to improve our products and services and to ensure we are providing accurate disclosures.
- We use Personal Information to send newsletters and other marketing information. If you prefer not to receive some, or all, of these materials, you may customize you marketing preferences by adjusting your Subscription and Email options on the website, clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of emails.
- In accordance with the GDPR and all applicable data protection laws, we reserve the right to use Personal Information in order to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, security breaches, or any other prohibited or illegal activity.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition to the above, we may collect aggregate information and uses “cookies” on its website as follows:
- Aggregate Information. When you visit our website, web servers may track and collect general information about your visit (for example, the time and date of your visit, the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website from which you entered our website, your operating system and browser type and any search terms you enter on our website), which is stored as anonymous, aggregated data. This information is used to monitor the level of activity on our website, evaluate its effectiveness, and improve the content on the website to make your visit an easy and enjoyable experience. Any aggregated information that can be correlated with other information to identify you will be treated and protected as Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
How to control cookies?
By using this Website you agree that We may place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please bear in mind that removing or blocking cookies can impact on your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. Be aware that any preference you have set will be lost if you delete all cookies, including your preference to opt-out from cookies as this itself requires an opt-out cookie to have been set. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties except as set forth in this Privacy Notice. We may share your personal information with third parties: (1) where reasonably necessary to provide requested services to you, (2) if authorized by you, for such purposes authorized by you, or (3) if we are required to do so by law or regulation, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform or comply with any legal, regulatory, law enforcement or similar requirement or investigation.
We may also disclose anonymous information about user habits to third party advertisers on our website.
Any Personal Information you include in your public profile on this website is visible to all other users registered on the website. The information you share, including your name, email address or other contact information, would then be available to all users registered on the website, and such information may be read, collected or used by others for any purpose, including sending you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for any information you elect to include in your profile or the use of such information.
You may receive emails from us if you subscribe to our mailing lists or otherwise request information regarding our products or services. If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any email to opt out of receiving future messages.
Links to Other Websites
Links to third-party websites may be provided solely for your information and convenience or to provide additional shopping for various other goods and services through our Merchant and Services Partners. If you use these links, you will leave our website. This Privacy Notice does not cover the information practices of those websites nor do we control their content or data protection policies. We encourage you to carefully review the data protection practices of each site you visit.
We retains your personal data no longer than is reasonably necessary, except as required by applicable law or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Protecting Personal Information
In accordance with the GDPR and applicable data protection laws, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. This includes, but is not limited to SLL (Secure Sockets Layer) and PCI DSS compliance.
These measures are regularly reviewed, evaluated, and updated to proactively identify new or emerging security threats.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you are in the European Union or your Personal Information is otherwise governed by the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data be erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- The right to receive the personal data you provided us in a commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have such data transmitted to another company;
- The right object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority (“DPA”). The contact information for DPAs can be found on the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Children’s Privacy Protection
We take special care to protect the privacy needs of children and encourage parents to be an active participant in their child’s online activities. Our site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect Personally Information from them. If we discover personal data from a child through our site, we will eliminate that data. You may learn more about protecting children’s privacy online by visiting: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/children%27s-privacy
Changes to This Privacy Notice
As we continue to provide additional services and as the privacy laws and regulations evolve, it may be necessary to revise or update this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice from time to time, as you return to our website, so that you are familiar with any changes.
By continuing to browse our website and use our services you are confirming that you have read this Privacy Notice and that you are consenting to our collecting, processing and storing your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice.
If you do not grant consent, we will not use your personal data, except as required by law and in accordance with the GDPR and you should no longer use our website and/or services.